Fantasy Baseball Crackerjacks is one of the up-and-coming fantasy baseball blogs on the Internet. Our content is unique, authentic, and relevant, with a full plate of equally timeless content paired with up-to-the-minute analysis, aimed at the fantasy baseball player hungry for practical advice.
We understand our audience and what they are looking for. As a result, our readership has shot up quickly since launching. Becoming an advertiser provides an opportunity for you to reach a targeted, growing, high-engaged audience that is responsive to products and services that meet their unique interests and needs.
To discuss your advertising needs or simply to get a question answered, please contact Clave Jones at email@example.com.
We’ve had 30,800 pageviews (60K / month) for the last two weeks as of this writing (January 2013), as reported by Google Analytics. All post specific data is pulled from the analytics service built into WordPress. In addition, Fantasy Baseball Crackerjacks has a rapidly growing Facebook, Twitter and Google+ following.
Launched just 14 short months ago, we have seen rapid growth each month and anticipate even more, given that we’ve established solid backlinks, strong social media presense, a strong brand, and 500+ posts which give us an excellent back catalog.
- Research done by the Fantasy Baseball Trade Association found that the average fantasy baseball player is a 37-year-old male, who is married with kids.
- He has a Bachelor or Graduate degree and owns his own home, bringing in an average household income of $94,000.
- He spends an average of 3-4 hours per week playing fantasy baseball online, and 86% say they plan to be playing in 10 years. All told, he manages six teams in various sports.
- The average fantasy baseball player are spenders with high disposable income, spending on wireless products, logo hats, running shoes, laptops, beer, flowers, collectibles and more.
- More than 40% operate in two-screen environments (tablet and TV) in order to maximize their consumption of fantasy sports.
As of 2012, Fantasy Sports were a $6 billion a year industry.
- The average player spends $589.60 playing fantasy sports.
- 78% of fantasy baseball players attended a MLB game last year, whereas only 12% of Americans attended a game.
- 60% know the other participants in their league and are quick to recommend a product or service to them.
- Many say fantasy baseball participation increases the camaraderie among employees in their workplace and 30% say they have made friends at work due to fantasy baseball. In some cases, it has allowed them to make valuable business contacts.
- Based on anecdotal evidence, our typical reader is extremely passionate about the game of baseball, and sports in general. A typical Fantasy Baseball Crackerjack reader is also very active in social media, including Facebook and Twitter, and will commonly continue the conversation in those realms.
In our first months after our launch, 1,769 people downloaded our 2012 Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit, a 28 page PDF. This Draft Kit was highly branded toward our site and the high number of downloads tells us two things.
- Our readers are willing to partake in offers that they feel adds value to their lives or helps them improve themselves.
- Our readers are deeply engaged in our content and therefore more likely to develop a long term commitment to our site and advertisers.
We have an active and healthy partnership with the Dear Mr. Fantasy Baseball Podcast, consistently an iTunes Top 10 podcast in the industry, which further leverages your advertising reach. Contact us if you are interested in exploring a partnership.
We have an aggressive posting schedule and already have over 510 posts of original, valuable content. We have individual posts with thousands of search hits and we commonly have “breaking news” posts which register almost immediately at the top of Google’s search rankings due to long tail search terms.
Additionally, our site is listed on Fox Sports Yardbarker’s network which gets 6 million pageviews per month and gives your advertising the potential for a broad sports reach.
We offer two different kinds of ads: (1) DISPLAY ADS that run along the right sidebar of the blog and (2) SPECIALTY ADS, which include in-post ads and affiliate/sponsor posts.
Descriptions, pricing, and examples of these ads are listed in our downloadable Advertising Kit, but start at just $10 per month.
We make a limited number of advertising opportunities available to individuals and companies that we believe are a good fit for the fantasy baseball loving crowd.
If you would like more information, including audience demographics and ad placement opportunities, please download a free PDF of our Advertising Kit.
Once you have reviewed the advertising kit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what options are currently available. We look forward to hearing from you.